William Fitzgerald has zealously defended clients in a wide variety of tort litigation, including automobile and trucking liability, industrial accident, maritime, property damage and general negligence for nearly 20 years. From minor impact collisions to catastrophic losses, Will has successfully resolved hundreds of suits, always seeking the best resolution through settlement, summary judgment or trial. He is equally comfortable before a mediator, judge or jury in state and federal court.
Will’s tenure in the U.S. Navy during Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm honed his sharp instincts and leadership skills, both of which serve his clients well in the courtroom. Those talents, in combination with his legal knowledge and quick wit, make Will a consistently formidable opponent who obtains positive outcomes on a continuing basis.
- Houston Bar Association
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- American Legion
- South Texas College of Law (J.D.)
- University of Houston – Clear Lake (B.S. in Legal Studies and Government)
- State Bar of Texas
- S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit