Neal A. Hoffman
Neal believes in providing the highest caliber of legal representation to the people and businesses that turn to him for assistance. This includes a comprehensive, candid assessment of legal issues, and dedicated, thorough advocacy at all stages of a case.
Neal A. Hoffman
Neal’s practice focuses on litigation at both the state and federal level, and at the trial court and appellate levels. He has represented businesses or individuals in lawsuits and negotiations involving personal injuries, premises liability, medical malpractice, commercial disputes, insurance matters, products liability, and construction defects.
Neal obtained his law degree from the College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia. While in law school, he was heavily involved in the William & Mary trial advocacy and moot court programs.
• Member: Houston Bar Association;
• Member: Garland R. Walker American Inn of Court;
• Member: Defense Research Institute;
• Member: Texas Association of Defense Counsel;
• Member: Claims and Litigation Management Alliance;
- The College of William & Mary School of Law (J.D.)
- Lehigh University, B.A. (Political Science; International Relations)
- High Honors
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars: 2016-2020
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court: Southern, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- The New Spoliation: How the Texas Supreme Court clarified and redefined the law, 78 Tex. Bar J., at 270-273 (Apr. 2015)
- Diversity Jurisdiction Dilemmas: New pleading rules muddy the waters, 78 Tex. Bar J., at 140–42 (Feb. 2015)
- Battery 2.0: Upgrading Offensive Contact Battery to the Digital Age, 1 CASE W. RES. J.L. TECH & INTERNET 61 (2010)