Elena focuses her practice on civil litigation, primarily on personal injury, premises liability, and products liability. Prior to joining Bush and Ramirez, Elena refined her litigation skills by representing business owners in complex business litigation that involved partnership disputes, protection of trade secrets, employment issues, and IP infringement.
Elena obtained her Bachelor’s degree from Russian State University for the Humanities with Major in Sociology and Minor in Marketing and law degree at South Texas College of Law Houston.
Elena is a Certified Mediator and fully bilingual in English and Russian.
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- National Association of Retail and Restaurant Defense Association
- South Texas College of Law Houston, J.D.
- Russian State University for the Humanities, B.A.
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas