Prior to joining Bush and Ramirez, Ciara gained valuable litigation experience representing clients in family law and Plaintiff’s side personal injury matters. Ciara ultimately followed her passion back to defending clients. Ciara’s practice is focused on personal injury and premises liability defense for national retailers.
Ciara obtained her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in International Business from Auburn University. She attended law school at St. Mary’s University in San Antonio, Texas.
While attending law school, Ciara served as the Student Bar Association President and was an active member of several student organizations. Ciara focused on diversifying her legal and courtroom skills while at St. Mary’s through internships with the Bexar County District Attorney’s Office and various criminal and immigration defense firms, as well as interning at the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals in Austin, Texas.
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Assocation
- The Junior League of Houston
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Greater Houston Auburn Alumni Club
- Auburn University, B.S.
- St. Mary’s University, J.D.
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas