Prior to joining Bush + Ramirez, Zack sharpened his trial and negotiation skills practicing labor and employment, family, and education law at a reputable boutique firm in Houston. Clients rely on Zack for his straightforward advice and strategic analysis. Zack serves his clients by tailoring his approach to the needs of each case. Whether trying a case to verdict or negotiating a favorable resolution, Zack always puts his clients’ needs at the forefront.
Zack’s diverse background provides him a unique perspective through which he evaluates his clients’ legal issues. While attending school at SMU Dedman School of Law, Zack served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Martin Hoffman of the 68th Judicial District Court in Dallas. Zack further honed his research and writing skills while working in the in-house legal department of a multinational corporation, and he also volunteered his time in the Family Violence Division of the Dallas District Attorney’s Office.
Associations and Memberships
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Member
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A. (2012)
- SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D. (2017)
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas