Crystal T. Dang
Crystal Dang joined the firm in 2015. Since joining the firm, she has represented clients in general civil litigation and commercial litigation matters.
Crystal T. Dang
Crystal Dang joined the firm in 2015. Since joining the firm, she has represented clients in a general civil litigation and commercial litigation matters.
Crystal graduated cum laude from South Texas College of Law in 2015. At South Texas College of Law, she served on the Law Review and the Board of Advocates. She was an advocate and brief writer for numerous varsity moot court teams that competed at regional and national levels. She won the National Champion title at the Thomas Tang National Moot Court competition. She was elected to the National Order of the Barristers and National Order of the Scribes and received the Dean’s Student Advocacy Service Award for her achievements as an advocate. She also clerked for Judge Joseph “Tad” Halbach in 333rd District Court of Harris County, Texas.
Believing in giving back, Crystal is an adjunct professor of appellate advocacy and coaches moot court teams at South Texas College of Law.
- Asian American Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- South Texas College of Law (J.D.), Cum Laude
- South Texas Law Review
- Order of the Lytae
- Dean’s List
- Langdell Scholar for Criminal Law
- CALI Award in Criminal Law
- CALI Award in Civil Procedure
- Houston Baptist University. (B.A.), Cum Laude
- National Order of Barristers
- National Order of Scribes
- Dean’s Outstanding Advocacy Service Award, South Texas College of Law, 2015
- Thomas Tang National Moot Court – National Champion
- William B. Spong National Moot Court Tournament – Finalist & Best Petitioner Brief
- Abraham Watkins Intramural Mock Trial Competition – Champion
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Surviving the Storm: Claim Responsiveness, Houston Claims Association, 2015